|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Unit|
|Skills / Qualification Required||yes|
|Project Duration||10 days|
|Start Date / Month||yes|
|Type Of Service Provider||Individual, Company|
|Data Entry Mode||any|
|Speed Needed For Data Entry Operators||any|
XBRL means extensible Business Reporting Language.XBRL is a language for the electronic communication of business and financial data which is revolutionizing business reporting around the world. It provides major benefits in the preparation, analysis and communication of business information.Applicability of XBRL:
As under section 137 of the Companies Act, 2013 using the Extensible Business Reporting Language (XBRL) taxonomy for financial year commencing on or after 1st April, 2014 is mandatory on
Exemption from XBRL filing:
- ll companies listed with any Stock Exchange(s) in India and their Indian subsidiaries; or.
- All companies having paid up capital of Rupees five crore and above; or.
- All companies having turnover of Rupees one hundred crores and above; or.
- All companies which were hitherto covered under the Companies (Filing of Documents and Forms in Extensible Business Reporting Language) Rules, 2011:
Checklist of Procedure of XBRL:
- Companies in Banking, Insurance
- Power Sector
- Non-Banking Financial Companies
- Check whether the company falls under the XBRL Limit.
- Install the XBRL Software from XBRL Software vendor. The parent system is regarded as the main system and other systems will be considered as the client systems.
- Check active net connection in the main system as well as client systems.
- Create the user id and password for the Company.
- Feed all the relevant data on the XBRL generated Company. The details of the company contains financial tagging, Fixed Asset tagging and non financial tagging.
- Once the details have been filled, check the errors generated.
- Eliminate the errors to 0.
- Generate the XML file of the Company that is instance document.
- Download the C&I taxonomy from MCA Portal.
- Validate the XML document using MCA XBRL validation tool V2.0.4 available on MCA21 portal.
- Generate the Pdf of the same XML document.
- Attach the Pdf file as attachment in the annual filing form AOC-4 (XBRL).
- Upload the form on MCA Site.
- Production Capacity: any
- Delivery Time: any